Archive Shelving & Document Storage Systems
Document Storage, your legal requirement.
- VAT papers need to be kept for 6 years
- PAYE records need to be kept for 3 years following the year to which they refer
- Inland Revenue and taxation documents need to be kept for 6 years after the chargeable
- Company Records – corporation tax self assessment, accounting records must be retained for 6 years
after the end of the accounting period
- Any entries that refer to a former company member must be kept for 20 years
- The register of Directors and Secretary must record details of past directorships for the past 5
- If you are in receipt of Government Grants, paperwork should be kept for 4
- Limitation Act (1980) – in the case
ARCHIVE & DOCUMENT SHELVING
The archive and document storage shelving and racking is the ideal solution tor the
storage of short and long term archive storage boxes. These shelving systems are designed to offer high density
storage in easy accessible archive shelving bays. Archive shelving bays can be supplied as low level units for easy
access and hand loading or can be supplied in high rise bays for archiving long term documents.
Document storage bays are used when quick access to individual boxes is required as
boxes are stored directly onto a single shelf level enabling the document storage boxes to be removed without
disturbing other archive boxes.
Archive shelving is used for longer term storage of records and documents when access
is not important. Archive boxes are double stacked on shelf levels to save on cost of extra shelves within the
Archive shelving and document shelving is available in a range of colours.
The archiving systems can be mounted on mobile bases and floor tracks to save wasted
space taken up by gangways thereby reducing the storage area required.
ARCHIVE SHELVING: Long term storage of documents
DOCUMENT SHELVING: Easy access to archive boxes
ARCHIVE BOXES: Storage boxes for documents and files